Saturday, January 3, 2009

Introducing...

Since this whole blog thing is named for my little people, I thought I'd introduce them!A B C
A) Goob, age 2. She is a riot! She's started speaking English (as apposed to Chipmunk) and she just says the silliest things. "Hey! Wait for me!" "I want soda." "Later, Papa." Her hobbies include sucking her tumb, loving her blanket named Bubble, and loving her siblings so much that they both cry.
B) Noodle, age 4. I'll admit that when we're alone, she is SO wonderful. But with her little brother and sister around, she isn't the most pleasant. She prefers her ideas, desires, and ways. Most anything else just isn't acceptable. :P However, she is quite talented: she can answer the phone and talk to whom ever is calling, she is beginning to grasp reading concepts, she's a rockin' gymnast, and gives the best snuggles a mommy could ever need!
C)This is my "boyfriend," Mr. Magoo (6 mo). He is the sweetest little guy. His sisters adore him from 7am-8pm. Night time is iffy because he isn't quite sleeping all the way through yet. He enjoys rice cereal with a Similac mix-in, a warm bath, and singing.

3 comments:

  1. Cutest kids ever! Welcome to blog land! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So cute! You're kids really are adorable! I still can't believe you have 3 of them! My blog is mytwolittleladies.blogspot.com k??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when are you going to update? I like your blog. It's happy :)

    ReplyDelete